Is my property in the Town of Monument?

Keep in mind that even though a property has a Monument mailing address it does not necessarily mean that it is within Town limits. The El Paso County Assessor can help you determine if you are in Monument by following these steps: - Either enter in the address or property owner's first and last name - Click on the schedule number - Scroll to 'Tax Entity and Levy Information'. If the Town of Monument is not listed as a taxing entity, the property is not in the Town boundaries. For questions, contact El Paso County at 719-520-6300. 

Additionally, you can go to the Town of Monument Interactive Zoning map. If it is not listed here, you are not in the Town of monument.

El Paso County Assessor website.

Show All Answers

1. How do i contact Pikes Peak Regional Building?
2. How do i contact Planning or Permit departments?
3. Do I need a permit for a sign?
4. Do I need a permit to tear down a building?
5. Do I need approval to remove trees from my property?
6. Do I need a permit for putting up a fence?
7. I heard about a new development in Town that has raised concern. How do I voice my opinion?
8. I want to landscape my yard. What do I need to do?
9. Is my property in the Town of Monument?
10. What are the zoning and subdivision regulations for a property?
11. What does PRD-2, PRD-4, PRD-6, or PRD-10 mean?
12. What is a Planned Development or PD Zoning?
13. What is my property zoned?
14. When do I need to get a Building Permit?
15. When do I need to get a Business License?
16. Why am I paying additional use tax fees with my construction Permit?
17. What are the Water and Sewer Tap Fees for Triview Metropolitan District?
18. Where can i find information about my property?
19. How do a submit a code enforcement complaint?
20. What is the Land Use Entitlement Process?
21. Do Food Trucks need a permit?