Do Food Trucks need a permit?

Yes, Food Trucks aka Mobile Vendors-Kiosk operators, are required to have a Town of Monument Business License and a Temporary Use Permit.

Starting January 2022, Temporary Use permits are required for every location your food Trucks aka Mobile Vendors-Kiosk, is parked within Monument Town limits. Note that you are not allowed to park in any Right of Ways and there is a $50.00 fee per location and the permit will be valid for Two years.

To apply for a Temporary use permit please visit our website, which will assist you for registering with our permitting software Cascade. Please see the Town of Monument Municipal Code 18.03.350 Temporary uses. Mobile Vendors and 18.01.220-Review Process. O. Table 1.1, Temporary Use Permit.

Show All Answers

1. How do i contact Pikes Peak Regional Building?
2. How do i contact Planning or Permit departments?
3. Do I need a permit for a sign?
4. Do I need a permit to tear down a building?
5. Do I need approval to remove trees from my property?
6. Do I need a permit for putting up a fence?
7. I heard about a new development in Town that has raised concern. How do I voice my opinion?
8. I want to landscape my yard. What do I need to do?
9. Is my property in the Town of Monument?
10. What are the zoning and subdivision regulations for a property?
11. What does PRD-2, PRD-4, PRD-6, or PRD-10 mean?
12. What is a Planned Development or PD Zoning?
13. What is my property zoned?
14. When do I need to get a Building Permit?
15. When do I need to get a Business License?
16. Why am I paying additional use tax fees with my construction Permit?
17. What are the Water and Sewer Tap Fees for Triview Metropolitan District?
18. Where can i find information about my property?
19. How do a submit a code enforcement complaint?
20. What is the Land Use Entitlement Process?
21. Do Food Trucks need a permit?