Truck & Recreational Vehicle Parking
- On any public right-of-way, parking for RV's, trailers, and boat's is limited to 24hrs, must be outside of the visibility triangle, and parked on the right side of the road.
- It is permitted to park on a driveway or improved surface on a single-family residential lot.
- Licensing tags must be current.
18.05.220 - Truck & Recreational Vehicle Parking
Growth & Accumulation of Weeds
- Grass may not exceed more than 9 inches whether it is a commercial lot, residential/nonresidential, or vacant lot.
- Growth of weeds obstructing line of sight for any traffic-control device, or the safe movement of pedestrians is prohibited.
8.28.040 - Traffic & Pedestrian Hazards
8.28.045 - Growth & Accumulation of Weeds
Park in your Driveway.
- Vehicle parking in the front yard shall be on a driveway or an improved surface.
- Vehicles on driveways shall be parked at least 18 inches from the sidewalk or nearest public right-of-way line.
- Vehicles must be operable and with valid licensing tags.
18.05 Article 2 - Parking Standards
Junk & Abandoned Vehicles
- Any vehicle that is inoperable, dismantled, wrecked, discarded, or is without valid licensing tags shall NOT be kept or stored outdoors on any property zoned residential.
- No more than 5 vehicles on any residential property.
- Exemptions: The vehicle is a "collector's item" per C.R.S. 42-12.101. OR actively being made operable and able to license.
8.12.020 Storage Outdoors Unlawful
8.12 - Junk & Abandoned Vehicles as Nuisances