Records Release

Request a Record

The Monument Police Department is committed to providing records to the public in accordance with the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA). If you would like to request a copy of a Case Report you must fill out a Records Request Form (PDF) and submit it to the  Records Department, along with a copy of your driver's license. 

Requests can be emailed to:

Faxed to: 719.884.8031

Delivered in person to:
645 Beacon Lite Rd
Monument, CO 80132

If there are any questions regarding how to obtain a case report please contact the Records Department at 719-481-3253 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday


Case reports are $5 for the first ten pages and $.25 per page thereafter. Individuals listed as victims in the report can obtain a copy free of charge. A copy of your drivers license will be taken at the time the request is submitted. 

Traffic Accident Reports

Traffic Accident Reports can be requested the same way as Case Reports, by submitting a written request. 

*Reports involving Juveniles are subject to redaction of personal information.
*Reports within Monument Police Department's jurisdiction can be provided, other agencies reports must be requested directly through them.