Liquor Licenses


All Liquor License Renewal forms are mailed by the Colorado Department of Revenue Liquor Enforcement Division. Please contact the Liquor Enforcement Division if you have not received your renewal form.

Please contact the Monument Town Clerk for local fees as they are subject to change.

Special Event Liquior License Forms

Art Gallery Liquor License Forms