Apply For

  1. Employment Opportunities

    Locate your perfect job by searching through available employment opportunities.

  2. Land Use Permits

    A Land Use Permit is required for new, or additions to, commercial or residential structures.

  3. Livestock Permit

    A Livestock Permit provides the Town with information about the number of animals intending to be grazed on a property.

  4. Minor Development Permit

    The Pikes Peak Regional Building Department (PPRBD) can now process land use permits for the Town of Monument for certain improvements, including roofs, water heater replacement, furnace replacement, and miscellaneous electrical and plumbing work.

  5. Sign Permit

    A sign permit is required for permanent commercial and residential signage, as well as temporary signage, such as a real estate sign.

  6. Town Board Position

    Find out which Boards currently have open positions.